If your business needs cash, but banks keep turning you down, theres one option you might not have considered-Arizona hard money business loans. Learn what it is and how it might just be the right help for your business.
You might be asking yourself “isn’t that the same thing as a secured business loan?”
Well, not exactly.
Heres a just a few ways conventional Arizona business loans fall short:
Banks give loans to business secured by collateral all the time, so how is Arizona hard money any different? Well banks also secure their loans based on your credit score which means their loans are:
• Hard to qualify for- Traditional business lenders only give funding to businesses with solid credit scores. So if you need financing to help improve your businesses’ cash flow, to help pay your bills and improve your credit score, a regular business lender wont help you.
• Inflexible: If you go to the bank asking for a loan to finance an investment that is even the least bit speculative your application is basically a no-go. The loan officer at the bank will likely put your business plan through the ringer. Even after they give you funding there will likely be limits as to how you can use that funding spelled out in the terms of your loan documents.
• Take forever—Banks will spend weeks if not months, sitting on their hands combing through the details of your application before closing your deal. So if you need funding to cover an unforeseen expense, going to a traditional lender is basically a waste of time.
Unlike banks, Arizona hard money providers secure their loans solely based on the value of your assets, so credit is not a factor which means these loans are:
• Easy to qualify for: Like we said credit isn’t an issue, so if your business is essentially dead, Arizona hard money could finance an investment which could resurrect your balance sheet.
• Flexible: Arizona hard money providers wont restrict how you can use their funds. If you want a business loan to program a virtual reality store front, a Arizona hard money provider wont stop you. Whether a building a store in virtual reality is a wise investment is another question.
• Fast: If your all your inventory is currently sitting under six feet of water do you have months to wait on the banks ponderous application process? Probably not. Well Arizona hard money a quick appraisal of the property backing your loan is all thats needed to qualify. So Arizona hard money can help your business quickly get back on its feet in the face of an unforeseen disaster.
So if your business needs funding, but lacks a stellar credit score, you need funding for a speculative investment or you just need money quickly, Arizona hard money could be the help your business needs.
Level 4 Funding LLC
Arizona Tel: (623) 582-4444
Texas Tel: (512) 516-1177
NMLS 1057378 | AZMB 0923961 | MLO 1057378
22601 N 19th Ave Suite 112 | Phoenix | AZ | 85027
111 Congress Ave | Austin | Texas | 78701
About: Dennis has been working in the real estate industry in some capacity for the last 40 years. He purchased his first property when he was just 18 years old. He quickly learned about the amazing investment opportunities provided by trust deed investing and hard money loans. His desire to help others make money in real estate investing led him to specialize in alternative funding for real estate investors who may have trouble getting a traditional bank loan. Dennis is passionate about alternative funding sources and sharing his knowledge with others to help make their dreams come true. Dennis has been married to his wonderful wife for 43 years. They have 2 beautiful daughters 5 amazing grandchildren. Dennis has been an Arizona resident for the past 40 years.
© 2019 Level 4 Funding LLC. All Rights Reserved.