Life can be expensive, but Arizona private money lenders can help. Private lenders can finance your next real estate purchase and get you the home of your dreams.
Know that banks are not your only option for loans. Hard money lenders and Arizona private money lenders can give you the loans you need without some of the hassle you’d get from a bank. Where banks fail, Arizona private money lenders succeed. Here are the top benefits of choosing private lender for your next loan.
1. They’re fast. A bank’s loan process can take a long time. Bank loan applications can be extensive, and bankers need to comb through your financial history in great detail to make sure you qualify. Private lenders do not have such long application and approval processes because they are not as concerned with your financial history as banks are. Private lenders like hard money lenders have streamlined application processes that are meant to get you your loan fast.
2. They make it easy. Banks make your jump through hoops, revealing each and every detail of your credit and loan histories. Private lenders, on the other hand, place less emphasis on your financial history, making the process a whole lot easier.
3. They don’t require great credit. Private lenders are less focused on your credit because they care more about your collateral. Banks dive into your financial history because it is their way of ensuring you will pay back your loan, but Arizona private money lenders ensure their payment with collateral. You can have poor credit, but if you have good collateral, you could still get a loan from a private lender.
4. They’re flexible. If flexibility in payment options is important to you, private loans could be the way to go. Arizona private money lenders are able to work with you on an individual basis to come up with a loan strategy and payment plan that works for you, allowing you to build a personal relationship with your lender.
5. They offer a variety of loans. Arizona private money lenders tend to focus on real estate loans, but there are many different types of real estate loans that can be offered. Level 4 Funding, for example, offers fix and flip loans, bridge loans, investment loans, and commercial real estate loans, just to name a few. Just by surfing the web, you can find a loan that works for your specific situation
To find the money lender that is best for you, make sure you do research. Find a company that is legitimate and trustworthy and that fits your personal needs. Everyone is different, so the private lender that works for someone else might not work for you. However, company reviews can be very helpful in determining the legitimacy of a lender and be a deciding factor in your lender choice.
You’ll be working closely with your private money lender throughout the duration of your loan, so it’s important that you find one that fits you well. Level 4 Funding of Phoenix has qualified, helpful lenders that will guide you every step of the way and ensure a rewarding lending experience.
Level 4 Funding LLC
Hard Money Lender
Hard Money Loans
Hard Money Loan
Arizona Tel: (623) 582-4444
Texas Tel: (512) 516-1177
Dennis Dahlberg Broker/RI/CEO
NMLS 1057378 | AZMB 0923961 | MLO 1057378
22601 N 19th Ave Suite 112 | Phoenix | AZ | 85027
111 Congress Ave | Austin | Texas | 78701
About the Author: Dennis has been working in the real estate industry in some capacity for the last 40 years. He purchased his first property when he was just 18 years old. He quickly learned about the amazing investment opportunities provided by trust deed investing and hard money loans. His desire to help others make money in real estate investing led him to specialize in alternative funding for real estate investors who may have trouble getting a traditional bank loan. Dennis is passionate about alternative funding sources and sharing his knowledge with others to help make their dreams come true. Dennis has been married to his wonderful wife for 43 years. They have 2 beautiful daughters 5 amazing grandchildren. Dennis has been an Arizona resident for the past 40 years.